Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hero's Dilemma 01-07

Chapter 1, Page7


You might not have picked up on it, with all her subtlety, but Sycorax is a bit miffed right now.

006 -Black Magic Woman

Remember when I said I was going to post a page every 3 days? Ha! That was funny. Well, it's been... what, week since my last post?
The good news is that I am much more pleased with the results than I have been in a while. After this month is over, I'm going to take my time and really try to put more effort into each page. My updates will be less frequent but more punctual and consistent.

Also, I have yet again neglected to add sound effect captions, but I'm sure you can use your imagination.

Comments, questions, feedback, and constructive criticism are always welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment