Friday, May 2, 2014

Hero's Dilemma 01-08

Chapter 1, Page 8


Once again, a scene that should include a sound effect does not have one. If it helps, I'll put it here: "WHAP"

007 -

Whoa! Now it's in color again? Oh man, you never know what to expect from me!
Seriously though-- I think this one turned out the best so far, (at least the first three frames,) since I took the time to both color and shade it.

So here's the deal: I'm probably going to do five or six more of these and end it not quite at the end of this chapter.
Then, if I feel like I'm getting enough support and enough people are actually reading these, I'll start on my secret poject from there. What might that be? Well, I can't give you the details right now, but it is completely unrelated to Paragon's story or world (for more about him, you'll have to visit my Deviant Art page).
But when (if) I get to it, it will update once a week and I'd like to do it in full color, but that may depend on the time I am able to put into it.

Comments, questions, feedback, and constructive criticism are always welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment